military medical kit Ifak combat use first aid kit
Combat military medical kit Ifak combat use first aid kit
This combat military medical kit is specially designed for army military field emergency situation，can properly take care of most urgent wounds on time when you are far from hospital to get helps.
Features of Combat military medical kit
- A PORTABLE KIT WITH ESSENTIALS – A small and lightweight kit that’s packed with high quality equipment to deal with a variety of emergencies situation and injuries.
- TRAUMA PACK WITH QUIKCLOT – Stop bleeding on site quickly and efficiently with this selection of essentials, featuring Quikclot advanced clotting sponge to stop bleeding fast.
- Spin-on tourniquet：wrapped tightly around a leg or an arm to prevent the flow of blood for a period of time.
- SWAT-T – Rapid Application Tourniquet System is made with a 1/2” flat, solid, vulcanized rubber core wrapped with nylon. Its unique locking mechanism makes it a simple, rapidly applied tourniquet to stop blood flow. It is effective in occluding blood flow in both upper and lower extremities and will not loosen or slip over time.Israel bandage：used to stop bleeding from hemorrhagic wounds caused by traumatic injuries in pre-hospital emergency situations.
- Emergency blanket：bad weather，fire
First aid mask:month to month ventilation，avoid disease infection
- COMPRESSED GAUZE, ISRAELI BANDAGE & BANDAGE SHEER – Vacuum-sealed to provide the most amount of of sterile bandage and gauze in the smallest packaging possible. Easily cut to fit with a stainless steel bandage sheer.
- NASOPHARYNGEAL AIRWAY WITH LUBRICANT – Easily insertable and made with patient comfort in mind, secure an open airway with this NPA. Lubrication included.
- Burning care gel：can nicely deal with light burning wounds
- Chest seal vented：the chest seal uses with decompression needles， prevents air from entering the chest cavity
This is introduction of how to use the decompression needles with the chest seal and the right position，can educate yourself with it