Soluble Absorbent Dental Dressing
Dental Dressing is a sterile, single-use, biocompatible, non-irritating dressing. It made from sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC), a natural regenerated cellulose fiber. Our advanced technology enables the material to be highly absorbent, soluble and gelatinous. Outstanding properties make it an excellent substitute for traditional dental dressings.
Hemostatic Gauze Dental Dressing
Mechanism of action:
- Natural ingredients, without chemical additives;
- Dissolves in 48H and is safe if swallowed;
- Stop bleeding fast, not percolating blood, no need to be removed after the operation;
- Soft and comfortable, easy to cover or fill wound;
- Rapid gelation, non-adherent to wound;
- Good biocompatibility, no further irritation to the wound;
- Cost-effective, excellent substitute for traditional dressings.