Medical Waste Safety Box For Syringes 2L Sharps Container
Medical waste safety box is a medical storage box for collecting sharps such as syringes, glass products, blades, bedpan and urinal, surgical instrument, test tube and suture needles. The sharps box is for one-time use. According to WHO requirements, it must be recycled by the medical waste disposal unit within 24 hours, and completely incinerated within 48 hours.
Medical Waste Safety Box Features:
- A leak proof and puncture resistant polypropylene container is designed to Collect, store and dispose of medical needle
- It has a unique and permanently locking snap-top lid which seals the Container and prevents spilling of contents
- It is easily stackable for storage in environments with limited space
- It is specially designed according to the FDA standards for safe
- Safe to incinerate and environmentally friendly
- Puncture and impact resistant
- The translucent top helps prevent overfilling and injury
- The secure final lock prevents re-opening
- Needle removable notches at top
- It is stackable, which minimizes storage and offers easy transport
- Mountable also on rails, IV poles, beds and trolleys (mounting bracket Available).
Trapezoid Sharp Container Size:
|Product Model||Product Size(cm)||Capacity(L)||Pcs/ctn||Carton Size(cm)|
Convenient, safe, non-toxic, puncture resistant
Non-leakage and easy to incinerate at high temperature.