Silicone Gel Tape
Patent cut line design, easy to use, torn neatly;
Patented design of pre-cut, can be cut in any length by hand, meanwhile keep appropriate tensile strength of the tape;
Gentle on the skin, painless to remove and not damage the skin;
Good stickness, waterproof, no edge warped. Compare to non-woven silicone tape, it can soak into water for times, for example swimming and so on;
It’s softer and better adhesion compared to normal non-woven silicone tape;
Reusable, does not stick to hair, and no residue.
Silicone Gel Tape
Silicone gel tape is made of PU film coated with silicone gel. It is applicable to variety of in-dwelling catheters, electrodes, or other external fixation that requires gentle but robust skin protection and adhesion. Protect the skin which have the risk of ulcer of catheters, or the skin need to be radiation therapy.
Silicone Gel Tape Advantage:
- Ideal for fixing dressing and light duct at surgery.
- Sport protection, labour protection and industrial packaging.
- Strong adhesive property, fixing firmly, strong suitability and convenient to apply
- Hypoallergenic coating with medical hot-melt glue.
- With reliable adhesiveness, low sensitization, excellent compliance, no residue glue.
- Low irritation to skin, no harm to skin and good air permeability, it enables the skin to breath freely;
- Easy to tear products, usage very convenient and comfortable;
- Long guarantee period
- Widely used in surgical fastening dressing
- OEM services available
- It’s very good for use on poor skin condition, sensitive, fragile patients , or the people who need to replace the dressing in the same skin place;
- Applicable to variety of in-dwelling catheters, electrodes, or other external fixation that requires gentle but robust skin protection and adhesion;
- Protect the skin which have the risk of ulcer of catheters, or the skin need to be radiation therapy.
1.What certificate do you have ?
We have CE , ISO certificate.
2. What is the MOQ ?
3. Is there any sample charge & is it refundable?
Yes, there is sample charge for producing samples. Under certain conditions, full sample charge can be refunded after placing orders.
4. What is the lead time?
For normal dressing, we usually need 10-15 days.
Yes, we can try to short the lead time if you need goods very very urgently , but not every order can do that , we will short