How to Choose A High Quality Israeli Bandagejcmedtj
What is the Israeli Bandage ？
Emergency bandage is also called Israeli bandage, which is a specially designed first-aid device that is used to stop bleeding from hemorrhagic wounds caused by traumatic injuries in pre-hospital emergency situations. It is one of the most important item in the military individual first aid kit. The quality of the Israeli bandage is very important. Today, we will tell how to test the quality of the Israeli bandage.
Firstly, let’s see the Key components of the Israeli bandage.
- Non-adherent sterile pad : Eliminating the risk of causing pain and having the wound re-opened upon removal of the bandage.
- Elasticized cloth : Keeping the wound area clean and maintaining the pad and pressure on the wound firmly in place, including immobilization of the injured limb or body part.
- Pressure applicator : Creating the immediate direct pressure to the wound site.
- Closure bar : Enabling closure and fixation of the Emergency Bandage at any point, on all parts of the body: no pins and clips, no tape, no velcro, no knots.
Secondly, let’s see the quality.
- The good quality bandage with high density Elasticized cloth, while bad quality one with low density, pill Elasticized cloth.
- The good quality bandage with strong Pressure applicator, high quality glue to make the pressure applicator and the elasticized cloth stick together. The bad quality bandage with thin Pressure applicator, bad and not enough glue to make the Pressure applicator easy take off from the elasticized cloth.